Thursday, August 26, 2010

Firsties...

I have finally manifested the courage to create my own feminist blog. The pressures of my ideas and thoughts are becoming far too heavy...in fact I have become some sort of feminist Internet troller, running around the web looking for something to add my 2 cents to. Although I have no idea what to write, I am answering the call to blog as a young feminist. Young feminists like myself are a surprisingly underrepresented group in the world of feminism. So I  guess I will sign off by saying we're here, we're proud, and we're ready to take over where our fore-mothers left off.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome, from another young feminist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm posting some of my firsties too. I've found that since I'm out of school, I have no group to vent too, so that Internet has filled that gap for me :)

    ReplyDelete